In order to ensure the quality of vacuum seal mylar bags, strict control is needed in the production process. What are the precautions in the production process of vacuum seal mylar bags?
For food manufacturers, unqualified food vacuum bags can not play a role in protecting food safety and hygiene, which is not conducive to the storage and transportation of food. At the same time, unqualified food vacuum bags will also affect the color, smell, taste and other quality of food, which is not conducive to food marketing.
For ordinary consumers, unqualified vacuum bags will produce toxic substances to pollute food, and damage the health of the food users. Therefore, the quality of food vacuum bags is very serious. In the process of production, the manufacturers should strictly control the quality and improve the quality of food vacuum packaging bags. It is urgent to control the quality of food packaging bags strictly and improve the quality of vacuum bags.
For ordinary consumers, unqualified vacuum seal mylar bags will produce toxic substances to pollute food, and damage the health of the food users. Therefore, the quality of vacuum seal mylar bags is very serious. In the process of production, the manufacturers should strictly control the quality and improve the quality of vacuum seal mylar bags. It is urgent to control the quality of food packaging bags strictly and improve the quality of vacuum bags.
Before entering the vacuum seal mylar bags
1. workshop, workers are required to change their work clothes, shoes, hands and disinfection.
2. Before entering the vacuum seal mylar bags workshop, everyone entering the workshop must go through the disinfection equipment to ensure the production environment.
3. The general hygiene requirements of the workshop are daily cleaning, inspection and weekly disinfection! The ground uses 84 disinfection, the environment uses ultraviolet disinfection.
4. It is required that the workshop should be airtight to prevent insects such as mosquitoes, flies and mice from entering the workshop and polluting the environment.
Requirements on raw materials
1. The PE raw material used in our vacuum seal mylar bags is polyethylene resin, which is non-toxic and tasteless. It is a good raw material for the production of food vacuum bag.
2. Vacuum seal mylar bags is not required to add recycled material, because recycled material is too dirty, and is not pure PE material, there will be other harmful substances, so it is prohibited!
3. The production of vacuum seal mylar bags is not allowed to add "filling", which is a kind of material such as particles added to save costs, which is harmful to the body. The distinguishing method is that the vacuum bags added with filling will be white, and the tensile strength will become worse.There must be a separate channel for raw materials and finished products to enter and leave the workshop.
Vacuum seal mylar bags is also called decompression packaging. What can be seen everywhere in our life is a symbol of the improvement of the quality of life, which provides more convenience for people to travel. So the main definition of vacuum seal mylar bags is actually: it means to absorb the gas in the bag, and then flush nitrogen, carbon dioxide and other gases into the bag. The main purpose of nitrogen input is because nitrogen itself is actually an inert gas, which plays the role of filling, so that the vacuum bag will maintain positive pressure, so that the gas outside the vacuum bag will not enter into the bag, which can protect food. And carbon dioxide is playing a role in food preservation.
In order to ensure the safety of packaged food, food is required to have high aroma retention; Fresh fruits and vegetables require high oxygen, carbon dioxide and water vapor permeability. In addition, food packaging materials should have high tensile strength, tear resistance and impact resistance, and fatty food should have high oxygen resistance and oil resistance; Dry food requires high moisture resistance. Excellent chemical stability, no chemical reaction with the food, ensure food safety; In addition, it should have high temperature resistance to meet the requirements of high temperature disinfection and low temperature storage of food.
The above is about vacuum seal mylar bags to ensure the quality of some matters needing attention.